Prerequisite: REDDOXX User GUI needs to be installed on the user’s computer.
The User GUI ist started via Start -> All Programs -> REDDOXX -> REDDOXX User GUI.
The following parameters are available in the login mask:
- Appliance URL: Enter the hostname or ip address of the appliance and confirm with OK
HTTP Proxy Configuration can be used to adjust and test connection settings
- Username: Enter the username
- Password: Enter the password
- Realm: Select realm to log on to (The realm is a section similar to a domain in which you have to authenticate yourself)
- Save password: The password will be kept for the next login to enable auto login
- OK: Perform the logon with the provided credentials