Prerequisite: REDDOXX Outlook AddIn needs to be installed on the user’s computer.
The outlook addin is started via the REDDOXX Icon in the outlook menu bar.
The following parameters are available in the login mask:
- Appliance URL: Enter the hostname or ip address of the appliance and confirm with OK
HTTP Proxy Configuration can be used to adjust and test connection settings
- Username: Enter the username
- Password: Enter the password
- Realm: Select realm to log on to (The realm is a section similar to a domain in which you have to authenticate yourself)
- Save password: The password will be kept for the next login to enable auto login
- OK: Perform the logon with the provided credentials